1/09/2012

The Project

Creating a blog instead of writing a paper, or creating a poster has been interesting. I found that because we were given a week for research before starting any writing,I got to know my topic in detail and had time to develop my position on the issue of marijuana prohibition. Although this is my first blog, I have followed others in the past, and am familiar with the layout and concept of blogging. I found it difficult to keep entries short because there is a lot of interesting details concerning marijuana legalisation, but otherwise came across no challenges during this project.

In terms of viewing other blogs linked to this project, I much prefer this to in class presentations. Because I have access to all the class blogs at all times, it was much easier to stay focused and read the entries that interested me when I wanted to, rather than back to back. I also found leaving comments more efficient than in class, as not everybody gets a chance to speak in classroom settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment